Sunday, September 7, 2008

el tarro september 2008



















how clever is the instinct...
when i told you last time that i felt nostalgic,
it probably was because a future change was cooking inside myself,
behind and over my awareness...

i like the smallness...
small like a smile, a look, a step, a touch...
all smallness...
like one seed,
like el tarro, the smallest performing space in the world,
made big by you and me...
by us

when life takes me somewhere else...
how was i to carry this space?
i've been thinking, feeling...
small can be taken anywhere...
like a glove, like a ring, like a rock, like an ant, like a kiss...
like el tarro...

i am taking el tarro with me for you, i'm taking it in a bag,
because it fits in my creative heart and it's spring... there are blossoms in our landscape...
thanks so much for becoming part of it...














No comments: